Here at Reger Family Dental, we understand that finding the right dental implants provider can be one of the most challenging parts of the dental implant placement process. That is why we created this page of information to help our patients find perfectly crafted services for their individual needs, goals, and budgets. Continue reading to discover the kinds of questions you should ask of your potential dental implants provider and why you should consider Dr. Reger for your dental implant placement.
We recommend that our patients ask the following types of questions from their potential dental implant provider before making that critical choice to use their services:
1) How long have you and your staff been placing dental implants?
2) Have you completed any special training or education for dental implant placement?
3) Are you licensed or certified in dental implant placement?
4) What brands of products and materials do you use? How do you ensure that these products are the best for me?
5) What is your dental implant success rate?
6) Do you have pictures of former dental implant patients that you can share with me?
7) Will parts of my dental implant placement procedure need to be outsourced to another provider or can it all be provided in-house?
8) Have you ever had any disciplinary action?
9) Will supplementary procedures be needed before my dental implant placement?
10) Will a written estimate detailing services be provided after my dental implant consultation?
11) Will the consultation be free of charge?
These questions are intended only as a basic guideline. You may have additional questions. If your provider cannot answer these questions or appears uncomfortable answering them, it is probably a good idea to go elsewhere for your procedure.
Here at Reger Family Dental, we are proud to offer the best services and exceptional success rates for our dental implant placement treatments. We also offer great financing options, so if you live in the San Antonio area, there is no reason to wait. Give us a call today for a no-obligation dental implant consultation and get started on the smile you have always dreamed of.